Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Demopolis, Alabama


We actually saw a "used-to-be-real" alligator (I believe this picture is a crocodile) as we walked into town this afternoon. It was killed by a car and looked to be about two feet long. Would you be surprised if I told you I kept a closer eye on Gilligan during that return trip! I believe he is what they call a tasty little morsel!
We also settled on the ole homestead! Those of you who would like more information, please contact me on my private E-mail and we'll fill you in. We're very excited and glad to be settled once again. We will be building a home and they will begin construction in about a week. It should be complete shortly before we "cross our wake" which is Looper talk for finishing the loop. It's good to be back out here again. Ron and I both missed the boat while we were gone. Life is strange!

1 comment:

big mike said...

man that gater is so cool i have always like crocodile dundie. i have never came face to face with a crock. see i live in minnesoda. and my grandpa has a farm. hey mabey you can check my classes blog site out at www.hsdigitaldesign.blogspot.com