Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7, 2013
. . . and pro-active we became!  The boat is listed with a broker in Annapolis and we will hand deliver her as soon as the weather breaks.  Our plans are to rent a truck from that point and offload a ton of items we had anticipated needing over the next three months, and return home.  Its all good.  Ron and I feel very settled and contented that we have made a good decision in a timely fashion.  Besides ya' can't duplicate a trip like the Great Loop has provided and we will treasure those moments as we look forward to the next adventure in whatever form it may take.
We had some priceless moments with the crew this trip.  I thought you would like to see a few of them.
I'm so seasick I could die!  Wonder if this would put me out!
Let's see?   If I slipped her off the bow while we are underway . . . . Naw, they will probably have a life jacket on the little hair ball.
Hay, I didn't have any accidents today!
Do I HAVE to get up?  Is she gone yet?
Here, I can get that for ya!  Watch me pull

No comments: