Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The story of the Ferbie


For those of you who don't know... our Daughter Faith and I (Jean) have been exchanging this little guy since 1992. Faith left for college, I snuck it in her suitcase. She'd come home for break, I'd find it in the microwave. I'd hide it in her dorm room, and find it in my dresser draw and so on. When we bought the boat, Faith arranged with Wilde Yacht Sales to place Ferbie on the dashboard the day we went down to take possession. (Yea, Connie!) Ferbie then went on our daughters honeymoon with them, and this week we found him aboard Dubhe III to do part of the Loop with us. I say part, because we will be flying home for Emma's first birthday, in October. This time it will be more difficult to place as now she is on the lookout!

No comments: