Saturday, June 2, 2007

Yes, this really is THREE days out!


We are in West Shore Marina in Marlboro, NY. Chris got the idea to take a two hour ride and surpise us! Did he? My cell phone rang. He said he was on one of those satellite cell sites and he could almost see our boat. He began describing the marina and I'm stunned he could detect such detail. He said we were the third boat on an outside dock. I was shocked. Then he said there looked like there was a lot of debris floating in the river. That's about as far as my leg would go! Because no satellite that I've ever seen could scan to that amount of detail. Yet ... He's a computer geek and if anyone could do this, it would be Chris. He then said there was a cute couple walking down our dock carrying a beautiful little baby. You know, I was afraid to get up and look because I wanted it so much to be them but knew it couldn't be! Well, it was! and Here they are to share with all of you. We all went out to dinner together before they had to return. What a wonderful surprise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! So cool to read your blog. Looks like fun so far. The bon voyage party was wonderful. I loved seeing your three good-looking kids. Have fun. Love, Frances